Friday 24 February 2012

Busy Party Planner




That's what I feel like- a busy party planner, but I only plan my boys' parties.  It's just two boys but there are always at lease 4 parties plus day-of special events!  It's a lot for just one mom!  Oh cry me a river.  I am glad to do it but it does take more planning than I imagined.  Even for a party with pizza as the main feature there are still napkins, plates, hats and loot bags to buy!

So this weekend- there will be three parties back to back to back!  Friends, cousins and grandparents in that order.  And instead of baking, I am surfing the web and watching cooking shows!  Those are my little stress busters!

I am baking some vanilla cupcakes with white frosting for the kiddies.  Millionaire's bars for the cousins and a white butter cake for the grandparents.  Here is the recipe that Little D chose:  http://www.joyofbaking.com/WhiteCake.html
Let's hope it turns out.

If I survive, I will post some pictures.

Cheers!
Slightly surprised Birthday Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment